Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03391 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,765 (¥199,506) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)