Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03613 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,117 (¥141,634) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)