Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03365 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,475 (¥192,421) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)