Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00121 SAR / MGA
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,713 (2,246,180 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)