Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05506 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,995 (₨54,392) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)