Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05787 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,392 (₨58,607) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)