Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05733 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,136 (₨54,697) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)