Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19364 SAR / MDL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,437 (17,747 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)