Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19555 SAR / MDL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,440 (17,590 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)