Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02948 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,988 (135,275 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)