Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03157 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,982 (126,123 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)