Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03032 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,332 (109,875 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)