Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19796 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,011 (Mex$ 20,261) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (40 minutes ago)