Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20834 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,046 (Mex$ 19,421) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)