Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,449 (元8,029) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (44 minutes ago)