Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05662 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,904 (₨51,296) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)