Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05808 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,524 (₨43,454) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (30 minutes ago)