Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05714 SAR / BTN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,519 (61,585 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)