Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05072 SAR / BTN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,531 (69,613 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)