Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.255 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,359 (€1,024) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)