Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.390 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,652 (EC$4,066) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)