Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,634 (€1,395) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)