Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37861 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,090 (8,161 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)