Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06241 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,197 (51,219 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)