Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05323 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,766 (70,750 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)