Cost of living comparison between Terni, Italy and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.083 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,919 (€715) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)