Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,603 (R$ 3,019) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (32 minutes ago)