Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,475 (R$ 3,507) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)