Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00621 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,828 (CH$616,000) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)