Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00566 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,789 (CH$492,542) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (24 minutes ago)