Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,750 (CH$666,743) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (41 minutes ago)