Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,260 ($1,136) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)