Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27444 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,875 (R 14,119) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)