Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,534 (5,196 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (41 minutes ago)