Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,090 prices entered by 424 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,327 (﷼ 28,783,957) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)