Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,720 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,659 (﷼ 22,964,077) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (20 minutes ago)