Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15962 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,111 (L 25,756) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)