Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16054 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,779 (L 23,538) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)