Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.446 SAR / GEL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,835 (2,652 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)