Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.538 SAR / GEL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,195 (2,728 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)