Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.843 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,874 (RM3,410) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)