Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 SAR / UZS *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,174 (4,485,925 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (39 minutes ago)