Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 SAR / UZS *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,987 (2,668,192 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)