Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.050 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,342 (€1,072) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)