Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39614 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,055 (10,236 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)