Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37354 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,735 (7,321 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)