Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39457 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,827 (9,698 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)