Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,861 (Rp 14,534,191) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)