Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,265 (Rp 18,979,725) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)