Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,358 (Rp 15,489,516) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (44 minutes ago)