Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.847 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,134 (GH₵3,701) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)