Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.604 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 27% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,321 (€938) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)