Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 88% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,191 (GH₵7,328) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)