Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,644 (元6,152) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)