Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12375 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,359 (35,224 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)