Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12348 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,158 (33,673 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)