Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12235 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,122 (33,689 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (30 minutes ago)