Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12345 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,269 (34,585 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)