Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12138 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,860 (40,042 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)