Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,750 (S/. 3,243) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (31 minutes ago)