Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,308 (S/. 2,828) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)