Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,624 (﷼ 22,497,579) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)