Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04650 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,544 (Taka 54,711) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)