Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04535 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,538 (Taka 55,963) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)