Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04502 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,991 (Taka 88,637) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)