Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,773 prices entered by 885 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.924 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,466 (AU$2,211) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)