Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,628 prices entered by 631 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.878 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,460 (AU$2,244) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)