Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,856 prices entered by 742 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.848 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,277 (AU$1,853) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)