Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00336 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,182 (₩1,244,759) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)