Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.785 SAR / FJD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,220 (2,924 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (34 minutes ago)