Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.806 SAR / FJD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,593 (1,989 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)