Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.831 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,775 (1,333 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (29 minutes ago)