Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10804 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,391 (40,644 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (42 minutes ago)