Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10632 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,777 (26,122 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)