Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,774 (S/. 4,114) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)