Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,282 (1,036,313 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)