Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.754 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,422 (﷼ 453) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)