Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,662 ($b6,716) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)