Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,260 ($b5,988) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)