Cost of living comparison between Strasbourg, France and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.001 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,319 (€830) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)