Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.629 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 54% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,395 (€1,166) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)