Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44992 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,263 (kr 11,698) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)