Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44123 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,217 (kr 11,823) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)